New ASHRAE standard may be too broad for the Canadian market
New Standard 189.1 from the American Society of Heating, Refrigeration, and Air-conditioning Engineers (ASHRAE), which goes beyond energy efficiency to include provisions that affect construction, post-occupancy monitoring, and site control, may be too much for the Canadian market—at least for now.
More like this
- ASHRAE publishes first green building standard
- ASHRAE green standard unfair to steel, says AISC
- ASHRAE green building Standard 189.1 goes to final public review
- With new standard, industry groups hope to take high-performance building practices mainstream
- Nation's first set of green building model codes and standards announced