Neuroscience center opens at Baltimore hospital
LifeBridge Health Brain & Spine Institute recently opened at Sinai Hospital in Baltimore. The $5.4 million, 26,700-sf neuroscience inpatient facility offers a full range of services for brain, spine, and peripheral nervous system diseases using sophisticated diagnostic techniques and state-of-the-art surgical modalities. The institute was designed by Hord Coplan Macht and built by Whiting-Turner Construction, both of Baltimore. HDR of Omaha, Neb., was the interior architect.
More like this
- Veolia Energy, Baltimore's Four Seasons Hotel and Legg Mason Tower enter long-term agreement for sustainable services
- Great Solutions: Healthcare
- East meets West in hospital design
- Create 3D clouds and canopies out of metal
- Michael Graves-designed renovation nearly complete at Detroit Institute of Arts