Minnesota Vikings stadium plan gets legislative go-ahead
Legislation that approved the construction of a new billion dollar stadium for the Minnesota Vikings passed the Minnesota legislature. It includes a 32% hiring goal for women and minority workers and gives preference to job applicants from zip codes with the highest poverty and unemployment rates.
More like this
- Pennsylvania legislature moves to prevent undocumented workers on public construction projects
- Tax break proposal for $1.5 billion expansion of Minnesota’s Mall of America advances
- Minnesota law to spur development, job creation produced few jobs
- First look: HKS' multipurpose stadium for Minnesota Vikings
- Golden Gophers Trade Land for New Football Stadium