Minneapolis public works facility earns LEED Platinum
The Hiawatha Public Works Facility in Minneapolis received LEED Platinum certification, making it the state’s greenest government building.
June 01, 2011
More like this
- Minneapolis public works facility earns LEED Platinum
- Reconstruction Awards: Reinvesting in a neighborhood’s future
- GOLD AWARD: Hiawatha Maintenance Facility, Minneapolis, Minn.
- Chapter 5 LEED-EB and Green Globes CIEB: Rating Sustainable Reconstruction
- Chapter 4 Business Case for High-Performance Reconstructed Buildings