Meeting to finalize amendments to green property underwriting standard
National public meeting to be held Sept. 16 in Washington, D.C.
The National Public Meeting for Resiliency + Infrastructure Consensus Underwriting Standard Amendments will take place September 16, from 9 a.m.-12p.m. at Perkins+Will, 1250 24th St. NW, Washington, DC in the World Wildlife Fund Building. Public participation is welcomed in finalizing amendments to the Green Property Underwriting Standards.
The meeting will cover:
· Standards' use for Green Property Bonds complying with regulator and rating agency requirements including risk and uncertainty reduction & due process
· Standards' use for Green+Resilient Property & Infrastructure Bonds & higher credit ratings
· Review of Draft Amendments for Productivity+Safety+Resiliency+Infrastructure including incorporation of insurance industry's Fortified Standards and the Institute for Sustainable Infrastructure's Envision Rating System
· Relation to Sustainable Manufacturing Underwriting Standard
· Importance for reducing carbon pollution & product toxicity
· Review of consensus process approving Amendments
· Review of Industry Trade Association Policy
The draft amendments will be available for comment on August 19 at http://mts.sustainableproducts.com/resiliency. Written comments are due by Sept. 8, 2014.
RSVP is required at 202-338-3131 or email@example.com.