McRitchie joins McCarthy Building as VP, commercial services in southern California
McRitchie brings more than 18 years of experience in the California construction marketplace.
McCarthy Building Companies, Inc. recently added John McRitchie to the firm’s commercial services team as vice president, commercial services in the Southern California Division.
Formerly a vice president, project executive for Rudolph & Sletten, Inc., McRitchie brings more than 18 years of experience in the California construction marketplace. His diverse background includes significant projects in higher education, laboratory, R&D, justice, entertainment and mixed-use facilities.
In his new position, McRitchie will assist the team in providing oversight of field operations on a variety of projects including airport/transportation, water/wastewater and correctional facilities. He will interface with project directors and field staff to monitor project performance, cost, labor, regulations, equipment and safety from ground-up to closeout. McRitchie’s other responsibilities include client, staff and subcontractor relations; review of bid opportunities and project selection; contracts; budgeting and cost analysis; development and introduction of new programs, techniques and engineering; development and implementation of new policies and programs, and field employee training. He will also perform as project executive for select projects. +
More like this
- Betz promoted to senior vice president for McCarthy’s San Diego Office
- McCarthy completes construction of South Region High School No. 2 in Los Angeles
- Highland named president of McCarthy Building Companies’ California region
- Female construction executives launch professional organization for women in construction operations
- McCarthy Building Companies starts work on Kaiser Permanente's Fontana replacement hospital, designed by HMC Architects