Manhattan's latest boutique hotel will be LEED Silver certified
N ew York-based developer Tribeca Associates has commissioned Brennan Beer Gorman Architects to design its latest mixed-use office and boutique hotel at 330 Hudson Street. Located in the downtown Hudson Square area of Manhattan, the LEED-Silver development will involve the redevelopment of a historic, eight-story warehouse building into 292,000 sf of office space, 15,000 sf of retail space, and a 171-room boutique hotel. Upon completion, the 22-story building will contain 7,000 sf of rooftop event space, including a rooftop pool, sky bar, signature restaurant, outdoor terraces, conference center, and a fitness center.
More like this
- Outdated office tower becomes Nashville’s newest boutique hotel
- Outdated office tower becomes Nashville's newest boutique hotel
- CityCenter projects get LEED Gold
- New website highlights government tax incentives for large commercial buildings
- News Briefs: New LEED energy and water requirements take effect; ASHRAE publishes energy efficiency guide for hotels; ICC launches green building code initiative for commercial structures