Malmsten promoted to VP in Thornton Tomasetti’s Ft. Lauderdale office
Malmsten's portfolio includes high-rise commercial and residential buildings, educational facilities and sports venues.
The Thornton Tomasetti Board of Directors and Managing Principals announced the promotion of Brad Malmsten, P.E. to Vice President in the Fort Lauderdale office of the international engineering firm.
Malmsten joined Thornton Tomasetti in 2001 and serves as the firm’s Construction Support Services practice leader for the mid-Atlantic and South U.S. region. He has 13 years of experience in the design and analysis of concrete and steel structural systems. His portfolio includes high-rise commercial and residential buildings, educational facilities and sports venues.
He is a licensed Professional Engineer in New York and Florida. Malmsten is a member of the American Institute of Steel Construction; the American Concrete Institute and the ACI Committee 209–Creep and Shrinkage in Concrete; and the Structural Engineers Association of New York. Malmsten holds a bachelor’s degree in engineering from the University of Michigan, Ann Arbor and a master’s degree in engineering from Manhattan College in New York City. +
More like this
- Pinto promoted to VP in Thornton Tomasetti’s Philly office
- Thornton Tomasetti announces four promotions in Chicago office
- Thornton Tomasetti’s Poon named to the Council on Tall Buildings and Urban Habitat’s Board of Trustees
- Aine Brazil of Thornton Tomasetti honored as Woman of Influence
- Boyer joins Thornton Tomasetti as vice president in New York office