Luxury office tower tops out in New York’s Meatpacking District
CB Developers has topped out its 15-story green office and retail project in New York’s Meatpacking District. Designed by Morris Adjmi Architects, the LEED Gold-registered development will be one of the only buildings to offer an office or retail tenant direct frontage and access to the High Line. The High Line Building will feature 100,000 sf of office space on 11 floors, as well as retail space at the base of the park’s main entrance. The project consists of a dramatic steel-framed glass tower atop an existing five-story Art Deco masonry building. Completion: fall 2009.
More like this
- 15-story green office building tops out in New York's Meatpacking District
- Retail building in NYC’s Meatpacking District reflects the neighborhood’s industrial history
- 22 Washington Square North receives LEED Silver certification
- Manhattan's Pier 57 to be transformed into cultural center, small business incubator, and public park as part of $210 million redevelopment plan
- Pelli-designed business school opens at University of Illinois