Luxury condos built for privacy
A new luxury condominium tower in Los Angeles, The Carlyle has 24 floors with 78 units. Each of the four units on each floor has a private elevator foyer. The top three floors house six 5,000-sf penthouses that offer residents both indoor and outdoor living space. KMD Architects designed the 310,000-sf structure, and Elad Properties was project developer.
More like this
- Condo Crazy: Building Teams rethink condo buildings to help developers win buyers over
- September 2012: On the Drawing Board
- 7 major multifamily residential projects in the works
- MULTIFAMILY REPORT: How Building Teams Are Beating the Cost Crunch
- 'Fully customizable condos' help real estate firm beat sluggish market