Lumber Standard Committee approves new Southern Pine design value changes
The American Lumber Standard Committee Board of Review has approved the Southern Pine Inspection Bureau’s design value changes for all sizes and grades of visually graded Southern Pine dimension lumber. The changes will go into effect on June 1, 2013. SPIB will publish the new design values in its Supplement 13 to the Standard Grading Rules for Southern Pine Lumber, 2002 Edition.
More like this
- Southern Pine Inspection Bureau publishes new design values effective June 1
- Task force addresses questions regarding visually graded Southern Pine lumber
- Process leads to new design values for southern pine and other visually graded dimension lumber
- Sherwin-Williams Zero-VOC Claim Misleading, Says BBB
- New product & technology center at the AIA Expo 2001