LEED system's footprint reaches 2 billion sf, with 7 billion sf in the pipeline
About 7 billion more sf of commercial space is expected in the pipeline.
The Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design system from the U.S. Green Building Council has been used in 2 billion sf of commercial building space.
About 7 billion more sf of commercial space is expected in the pipeline. The USGBC is currently certifying two million sf of commercial building space every day across more than 130 countries.
To learn more, click here. +
More like this
- Mayor in Calif. wants to expedite permits for $1B worth of projects
- Regulations will vault Europe to the lead in net-zero buildings, while US focuses on BEMS
- Related Companies and unions agree to wage-cutting deal on Hudson Yards
- Chapter 6 Energy Codes + Reconstructed Buildings: 2012 and Beyond
- Water Infrastructure Repair