LEED 2012: 10 changes you should know about
The USGBC is beginning its review and planning for the next version of LEED—LEED 2012. The draft version of LEED 2012 is currently in the first of at least two public comment periods, and it’s important to take a look at proposed changes to see the direction USGBC is taking, the plans they have for LEED, and—most importantly—how they affect you.
More like this
- Energy efficiency requirements heighten the importance of proper protection for roofing systems
- Your guide to the new draft of LEED
- Fifth public comment period now open for update to USGBC's LEED Green Building Program
- USGBC collaborates to develop LEED Demand Response Credit
- GREENBUILD 2011: UL Environment clarifies emerging environmental product declaration field