Large-Scale Concrete Reconstruction Solid Thinking
Driven by both current economic conditions and sustainable building trends, Building Teams are looking more and more to retrofits and reconstruction as the most viable alternative to new construction. In that context, large-scale concrete restoration projects are playing an important role within this growing specialty.
More like this
- Steel Adds Value to Commercial Buildings
- Chapter 1 Reconstruction: ‘The 99% Solution’ for Energy Savings in Buildings
- 2012 BUILDING TEAM AWARDS: Rush University Medical Center
- PLATINUM AWARD: The Hinman Research Building at the Georgia Institute of Technology
- 13 structural steel buildings that dazzle