Krylon Products Group to exhibit Concrete and Masonry Solutions at World of Concrete 2009 in Las Vegas, Feb. 3-6, 2009
LAS VEGAS, January 15, 2008 – Krylon Products Group will exhibit its comprehensive line of solutions for the concrete and masonry industries at World of Concrete, February 3-6, 2009, at the Las Vegas Convention Center, Las Vegas, Nev.
Krylon will exhibit a full range of floor cleaners and epoxies specifically engineered for use in the concrete and masonry markets, including the following:
· Sprayon® Industrial Force™, a powdered, concrete floor and driveway cleaner with a special penetration and emulsification system, which helps to insure removal of dirt, grease, oil and heavy automotive soils.
· Krylon Industrial® Surface Tolerant High Build Epoxy Mastic, a high-build, fast drying, polyamide epoxy designed to protect concrete in industrial environments.
· Krylon Industrial® Multi-Purpose Epoxy, ideal for use over prepared steel and masonry surfaces in a variety of industrial applications.
· Krylon Industrial® Water-Based Epoxy, a catalyzed epoxy coating for use over prepared substrates such as steel, aluminum and concrete.
· Krylon Industrial® Dura-Top® Epoxy Floor Coating, which creates a high gloss, seamless surface that is hard-wearing and resistant to spill/splash conditions.
· Krylon Industrial® Overhead Marking Paints, which penetrate and cling to uneven surfaces including mines, underground utilities, construction, excavation sites and bridges. It sprays in an upright position, dries fast and is a low odor formula.
Attendees at World of Concrete may visit Krylon Products Group at booth number S21231 for additional information on the full line of concrete and masonry solutions available.
Krylon Products Group offers a comprehensive line of commercial products to meet the specific and dynamic application needs of the industrial and contractor end-user market. Under its Krylon® Industrial, Sprayon®, Tri-Flow®, White Lightning®, and Rubberset® brand names, the company manufactures and supplies premium paints, applicators, lubricants, electronic cleaners, degreasers, adhesives and caulks for use in numerous industries. With its vast product development resources, Krylon Products Group holds a leadership position in technological advances, developing new innovations and consistently improving product offerings to deliver high-quality, high-performance solutions.
For additional information, contact Krylon Products Group at Phone: 1.800.777.2966, Fax: 1.800.243.3075 or visit http://go.kpgind.info/pr.
NOTE: Hi-res images available upon request. Please contact Erin Collins at 716-629-3110 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Product Manager, Industrial
Krylon Products Group