KLMK Group forms strategic alliance with Taylor Construction Management
KLMK's expertise in the capital delivery process and TCM's global platform combine to provide an integrated solution with an unparalleled impact for health care related industries.
KLMK Group, a provider of facilities solutions solely dedicated to healthcare is joining forces with Taylor Construction Management (TCM), a third party project management firm. KLMK's expertise in the capital delivery process and TCM's global platform combine to provide an integrated solution with an unparalleled impact for health care related industries.
TCM's Houston based team will partner with KLMK to address challenges related to shared client's capital facility needs. From concept to completion, both firms offer unique services throughout the healthcare facility development spectrum. In addition to healthcare, TCM's quantifiable project management services offer customized solutions for the higher education and life science (biotechnology, biopharma and pharmaceutical) industries both domestically and internationally. +
More like this
- KLMK Group awarded contract with Louisiana’s Slidell Memorial Hospital
- Study predicts how health economic, delivery and buildings play a role in the next decade
- EYP Energy and The Weidt Group merge
- HDR acquires healthcare design-build firm Cooper Medical
- BEST AEC FIRMS 2011: EYP Architecture & Engineering