Johnson Controls appoints Wojciechowski to lead real estate and facilities management business for Global Technology sector
Johnson Controls Global WorkPlace Solutions, a provider of facilities, commercial real estate and energy management, announced the appointment of experienced real estate and facilities management executive Susan Wojciechowski to the position of vice president, Technology market.
Wojciechowski will be responsible for leading the continued growth of the technology vertical market, while building on the expertise the company has developed serving multinational technology companies.
Wojciechowski has more than 20 years experience in international real estate management, including prior leadership positions at CB Richard Ellis and Trammell Crow Company. She most recently worked with Outsource Partner Advisory Services, a company that she formed to provide expense reduction strategies, global service partner selection, contract pricing and negotiation, organizational service delivery design and process methodologies to the real estate market. BD+C
More like this
- Half of building owners use 'smart' technologies, says survey
- Johnson Controls GWS appoints Genemaras as COO
- Royal Bank of Scotland's Barry Varcoe named chair of CoreNet Global board
- Johnson Controls announces alliance with Concentrix Solar
- GREENBUILD 2011: Johnson Controls announces Panoptix, a new approach to building efficiency