Johns Manville publishes 2011 Sustainability Report
Report covers JM’s long-time sustainability focus and progress towards goals.
Johns Manville announced the publication of We Build Environments, its 2011 Sustainability Report. The publication can be viewed as a PDF file on the company’s website at www.jm.com/sustainability.
The report, which was completed using the Global Reporting Initiative framework, presents the company’s approach to sustainability and its progress towards achieving its long-term sustainability goals. In addition to information and case studies associated with energy efficiency, reducing the energy and carbon intensity of its operations, reducing solid waste and increasing use of recycled materials in several areas of its business, the report also highlights the company’s social responsibility in the areas of safety, employee practices and community investment. BD+C
More like this
- Gilbane names two new executive vice presidents
- Stantec publishes 2011 corporate Sustainability Report
- NEW SOLANO COUNTY GOVERNMENT CENTER ROOF TITLE 24-COMPLAINT AND ENERGY STAR- AND LEED-RATED
- Michael Van Valkenburg Assoc. wins St. Louis Gateway Arch design competition
- Businesses make bigger, bolder sustainability commitments