Indy Convention Center on Schedule
The city's $275 million convention center expansion project is on schedule. The massive downtown construction project sits on the site where the RCA Dome was located.
More than 100 workers are moving dirt, preparing rebar, and erecting massive steel beams.
"This weather is helping us out. We are right on schedule with the steel. We've had a few challenges on the retaining wall but we are working through that," said project manager Tom Sheele.
More like this
- Detroit's MotorCity Casino to cash in with big expansion
- Steel Joist Institute gives "Golden Joist Award" to attorney George P. Lamb, Jr.
- Clinton Climate Initiative, USGBC set Climate Positive Development Program for 14 cities
- Clinton Climate Initiative sets demonstration projects on sustainable urban growth in 10 countries
- Prism-shaped design unveiled for five-star hotel in Saudi Arabia