Improved Code Requirements for Attic Ventilation
The International Code Council (ICC) recently published the 2012 International Residential Code (IRC) that includes improved code requirements for balanced intake and exhaust for ventilated attics, and helps ensure that attic ventilators work as intended. The Roof Assembly Ventilation Coalition (RAVC) participated in the development of the code.
More like this
- Improved code requirements for attic ventilation
- Underwriters Laboratories, ICC Evaluation Service announce dual evaluation and certification program for building products
- Fire Chiefs Assn., IBHS call for federal legislation to encourage states to adopt, enforce building codes
- At IBS Show in Las Vegas, Dow announces its 'Styrofoam SIS' structural insulated sheathing now available throughout the U.S. ... cites ICC ES report on structural sheathing
- More jurisdictions adopting International Green Construction Code