Hyatt joins Thornton Tomasetti as VP in Chicago
A forensic specialist, Hyatt has more than 10 years of experience performing investigations of structural failures throughout the U.S.
Thornton Tomasetti named Nicholas Hyatt, P.E., S.E. a vice president in its Chicago office. The Chicago native has significant forensic investigation and structural analysis experience.
In addition to leading project teams, he will assist in supporting clients requiring Building Performance services across the Midwest.
A forensic specialist, Hyatt has more than 10 years of experience performing investigations of structural failures throughout the U.S. He has analyzed, investigated, evaluated and repaired nearly every type of structure, from a garage at Millennium Park in Chicago, Ill. to the George Washington Bridge in New York, N.Y. BD+C
More like this
- Duffy joins Thornton Tomasetti
- Thornton Tomasetti announces four promotions in Chicago office
- Vivenzio named vice president of building performance practice at Thornton Tomasetti’s New York Office
- Boyer joins Thornton Tomasetti as vice president in New York office
- Vyhanek joins Thornton Tomasetti’s Kansas City office