Hollister Construction Services renovating bank in Union City, N.J.
Project is part of a series of ground-up construction and renovation assignments.
Hollister Construction Services, a full-service general contractor and construction manager specializing in industrial, commercial and retail construction, started renovation work at the Capital One Bank in Union City, N.J.
Hollister has begun a 7,414-sf interior/exterior renovation and replacement of an existing dome, asbestos remediation and plaster ceiling refurbishment.
The Union City project is one of a series of ground-up construction and renovation assignments that Hollister has been awarded by Capital One Bank.
“While we’ve completed many projects for Capital One Bank, each branch has its own unique challenges due to the geography and existing playing fields involved, and we help put all the puzzle pieces together,” explained Chris Johnson, CEO of Hollister Construction Services. “For example, renovating the Union City branch involved preserving an older building that has been part of the community for many years, while for the one in East Rutherford, we completed a brand new structure on a large site shared with other retailers.”
The Hollister team of Project Manager Hobart Price, Field Project Manager Andrew Lada, and Project Administrator Tina Girardo worked on the project with architectural firm JRS Architect, P.C. BD+C
More like this
- Hollister Construction completes LEED Silver bank in Woodland Park, N.J.
- Hollister Construction Services to renovate 30 Montgomery Street in Jersey City, N.J.
- Frost Constructors Energizes Delivery for Citizens Bank
- Hollister Construction Services oversees interior office fit-out for Harding Loevner
- Hollister completes fit-out of 41,500-sf office space in Princeton, N.J.