Hollister Construction Services oversees interior office fit-out for Harding Loevner
The work includes constructing open space areas, new conference, trading and training rooms, along with multiple kitchenettes.
Hollister Construction Services, a full-service general contractor and construction manager specializing in corporate, educational, healthcare, industrial and retail construction, announced today that it has been retained by investment firm Harding Loevner to oversee a 25,000-square-foot interior fit-out in Bridgewater, N.J.
Project Manager Ryan Kranich and Superintendent Anthony Mantini Jr. were picked for the fit-out, which was designed by Somerville, N.J.-based SSP Architectural Group.
The work includes constructing open space areas, new conference, trading and training rooms, along with multiple kitchenettes. Additionally, the assignment involves completing detailed lighting fixture design and millwork in a timeframe of less than eight weeks. BD+C
More like this
- Hollister completes fit-out of 41,500-sf office space in Princeton, N.J.
- Hollister Construction awarded 42,000-sf office fit-out in Holtsville, N.Y.
- Franklin Institute in Philadelphia selects Skanska to construct new pavilion
- Hollister Construction Services to renovate 30 Montgomery Street in Jersey City, N.J.
- Nation's largest LGBT-focused health center to open in Boston