Hollister Construction completes LEED Silver bank in Woodland Park, N.J.
Ground-up construction project included installation of solar panels.
Hollister Construction Services has completed the ground-up construction of a 2,900-sf, environmentally friendly bank branch in Woodland Park, N.J.
The project, which will receive LEED Silver certification, entailed the construction of a single-story building with a three-lane drive-thru and solar panels on the roof.
Hollister Project Manager Mike McCormack oversaw the project, which was designed for a leading regional bank by architectural firm Bergmann. BD+C
More like this
- Hollister Construction Services renovating bank in Union City, N.J.
- BBS Architects & Engineers completes welcoming center at St. Charles Resurrection Cemetery
- McRitchie joins McCarthy Building as VP, commercial services in southern California
- January 2013: New Projects Portfolio
- Hollister completes fit-out of 41,500-sf office space in Princeton, N.J.