Hollister Construction awarded 42,000-sf office fit-out in Holtsville, N.Y.
Space leased by U.S. General Service Administration.
Hollister Construction Services announced it is close to completion of a 42,000-sf office fit-out in Holtsville, N.Y.
Hollister is completing the fit-out on behalf of REIT Management and Research LLC, which purchased the 264,482-sf building from Piedmont Office Realty Trust shortly after Hollister commenced construction in September. The building is predominantly leased by the U.S. General Service Administration, which will utilize the space being constructed by Hollister as an Internal Revenue Service office.
Hollister Project Manager Mike McCormack is managing construction of the fit-out, which was designed by architectural firm Gensler. The project has included the construction of new office space, bathrooms and one tenant office unit lobby. Additionally, all new finishes and HVAC systems are being installed. BD+C
More like this
- Hollister completes fit-out of 41,500-sf office space in Princeton, N.J.
- Hollister Construction Services oversees interior office fit-out for Harding Loevner
- Franklin Institute in Philadelphia selects Skanska to construct new pavilion
- Construction of Royal Health Care offices completed
- Nation's largest LGBT-focused health center to open in Boston