Hill International Selected as Project Manager for Abu Dhabi Future School Program
Hill International announced it has been awarded a contract by the Abu Dhabi General Services Co. (Musanada) to provide project management services in connection with the Abu Dhabi Future School Program. The 14-month contract has an estimated value of approximately $3.6 million.
Hill's services include managing the construction of ten new schools in the United Arab Emirates, five in Abu Dhabi and five in Al Ain. The estimated construction cost for the ten schools is estimated at approximately $327 million.
"The Abu Dhabi Future School Program is an extremely important initiative for the Emirate and for its children," said Mohammed Al Rais, senior vice president and managing director (Middle East) for Hill's project management group. "We are proud to be part of a program that will have such a positive impact.”
"Musanada's Building Services is delighted to offer Hill International its support. This type of coordination is in line with Musanada's commitment to ensure that all government schools across the capital are provided with world-class, cost-effective services that will support them in serving the people of Abu Dhabi more effectively," said Musanada's CEO, H.E. Mohamed Khalifa Al Fahed Al Mehairi.
More like this
- Hill International selected as project manager for two Abu Dhabi hospitals
- Hill International selected as PM for Secon Nile Towers in Cairo
- Hill International to manage construction of Al Risafa Stadium in Iraq
- Joint venture to manage construction of U.S. State Department's Foreign Affairs Security Training Center
- Abu Dhabi Skyscraper Will be Tallest in Town