Hill International to manage construction of Al Risafa Stadium in Iraq
The three-year contract has an estimated value to Hill of approximately $3.3 million.
Hill International has been awarded a contract by the Iraq Ministry of Youth and Sports to provide project management services in connection with construction of the new Al Risafa Sports Stadium in Baghdad, Iraq.
The three-year contract has an estimated value to Hill of approximately IQD 3.8 billion ($3.3 million). The new Olympic-sized, 30,000-seat stadium, which will be designed to comply with FIFA standards, is expected to have a construction cost of approximately IQD 116 billion ($100 million). +
More like this
- Hill International selected as PM for Secon Nile Towers in Cairo
- Hill International selected as project manager for two Abu Dhabi hospitals
- Hill International selected as CM for Porto Arabia Towers in Qatar
- First look: HKS' multipurpose stadium for Minnesota Vikings
- Wind turbines to generate power for new UNT football stadium