Highland named president of McCarthy Building Companies’ California region
Highland moved into this new role in January 2012 following a six-month transition period with Carter Chappell, the company’s former president, California region.
McCarthy Building Companies, Inc. announced that Randy Highland has assumed the position of president, California region.
Highland moved into this new role in January 2012 following a six-month transition period with Carter Chappell, the company’s former president, California region. Chappell retired in December 2011 after 30 years at McCarthy, and will continue to serve on the McCarthy board of directors in a corporate oversight role.
Based in the firm’s Newport Beach, Calif. office, Highland is responsible for the financial performance and overall operations of McCarthy’s Southern California and Northern Pacific Divisions. These duties include participation in McCarthy Building Companies’ executive committee and board as well as overseeing the marketing, estimating, scheduling, safety, administrative and financial functions throughout California and the Pacific Northwest. BD+C
More like this
- Betz promoted to senior vice president for McCarthy’s San Diego Office
- PC Construction names McCarthy President/CEO
- Female construction executives launch professional organization for women in construction operations
- McRitchie joins McCarthy Building as VP, commercial services in southern California
- Ben Johanneman promoted to VP of operations for McCarthy Houston Office