Guardian launches industry’s first glass visualizer for interior design
Online tool allows designers to explore the possibilities of glass.
Guardian Industries released the InGlass Visualizer, an online tool for interior designers and architects that marries interior glass products with applications to see how integrating different types of glass can transform the visual impact of the space. It is the newest component of Guardian InGlass, which brings together Guardian’s entire advanced interior glass product line and offers the opportunity to experience the possibilities of glass in one place.
All of the InGlass resources are housed at GuardianInGlass.com. The website provides designers and architects the inspiration, knowledge and resources they need to take a project from concept to completion.
Intuitive and stocked with numerous glass textures, colors and performance combinations, the InGlass Visualizer helps designers look at sample settings, each with a number of glass product combinations. Each can be saved and shared with others or for future reference. Additional settings and glass options will be added, so there will always be fresh content for new inspirations in glass design. +
More like this
- Guardian partners with Joel Berman Glass Studios
- Guardian’s Scott Thomsen headlines Glass Performance Days Finland Conference, June 11-15
- Literature review affirms benefits of daylighting, architectural glazing
- Glass helps ultra-efficient apartments earn LEED Gold
- TGP launches new fire-rated glazing website