SUSTAINABLE SITES (SS)
XLERATOR® Hand Dryer contributes to this credit if the project team pursues Option 1 to "meet the requirements of another LEED rating system credit" for Green Cleaning.
• SS Credit 1, Path 12 Other Quantifiable Environmental Performance
ENERGY + ATMOSPHERE (AE)
XLERATOR® Hand Dryer contributes to these credits as energy efficiencies associated with the dryer contribute to a reduction in measured building energy use.
• EA Prerequisite 2 Minimum Energy Performance
• EA Credit 1 Optimize Energy Efficiency Performance
MATERIALS + RESOURCES (MR)
XLERATOR® Hand Dryer contributes to these credits as it reduces or eliminates the need to purchase paper towels, an ongoing consumable product. This contributes to waste prevention and reduction measures.
• MR Prerequisite 2 Solid Waste Management Policy
• MR Credit 6 Solid Waste Management
• MR Credit 5 Regional Materials
ENVIRONMENTAL QUALITY (EQ)
XLERATOR® Hand Dryer contributes to this credit as it demonstrates an effort to reduce the use of janitorial paper products.
• IEQ Credit 3.1 Green Cleaning – High Performance Cleaning Program
INNOVATION IN OPERATION (IO)
XLERATOR® Hand Dryer may contribute to Innovation in Operations strategies through Educational Programs and Purchasing Programs.
• IO Credit 1 Innovation in Operations
IO Credit 3 Documenting Sustainable Building Cost Impacts:
XLERATOR® Hand Dryer may contribute to this credit by demonstrating the reduced or eliminated cost of paper towel purchasing and trash removal.