Greenbuild summit will focus on greening affordable housing
A two-day summit focused on green building in the affordable housing market will be held Nov. 13 - 14, 2012 in San Francisco, Calif. at the Greenbuild International Conference & Expo.
The two-day summit will feature a keynote presentation and educational sessions focused on successfully planning, financing, developing, and managing green affordable housing projects, and how this work addresses the needs of stakeholders, the environment, and community resilience.
To learn more, click here. +
More like this
- 2012 LEED for Homes Award recipients announced
- USGBC Conferences and Events team first in U.S. to receive certification for sustainable event management
- U.S. Green Building Council Announces Recipients of 2010 Leadership Awards
- Chicago Mayor Daley wins USGBC Legacy Award for Global Leadership in Creating Sustainable Cities
- High-Performance School of the Future Gets an “A”