Green Project of the Week: Revisiting the Navy’s First LEED Gold
Recruits spend a considerable amount of their boot camp training in the Atlantic Fleet Drill Hall, a 56,840-sf facility that achieved LEED-NC v2.2 Gold, the first Navy construction project to do so. BD+C Editorial Director Robert Cassidy took a retrospective tour of a pace-setting project at Naval Station Great Lakes, in North Chicago, Illinois.
More like this
- A Look Back at the Navy’s First LEED Gold
- Turner Completes $3 Billion of Green Buildings Nationally and $1 Billion of Green Construction in New York Region during 2008
- Architecture firm StudioGC, Autodesk, University of Illinois team on 'boot camp'
- October 2011: New Projects Portfolio
- Mexico’s first LEED Platinum office building cuts energy use with solar-control glass