Goettsch Partners wins design competition for Soochow Securities HQ in China
Chicago-based Goettsch Partners has been selected to design the Soochow Securities Headquarters, the new office and stock exchange building for Soochow Securities Co. Ltd. The 21-story, 441,300-sf project includes 344,400 sf of office space, an 86,100-sf stock exchange, classrooms, and underground parking. The project is sited along the western edge of Jinji Lake in Suzhou Industrial Park, a major new mixed-use district outside the city center. The signature feature of the design is a soaring internal atrium that rises the full height of the building, allowing access to daylight and views from all locations within the facility.
More like this
- Goettsch Partners wins design competition for Soochow Securities HQ in China
- New website highlights government tax incentives for large commercial buildings
- Special Recognition: Durrant Group Headquarters, Dubuque, Iowa
- Call for entries: Building enclosure design awards
- Firm goes for Gold with office design