Glazed Building Systems: The Structural Power of Glass
After reading this article, you should be able to:
Describe how glazing and glass may have structural properties of use in commercial building.Explain generally how glass is manufactured.List four types of glass applications that rely on structural performance.Discuss the key aspects of moisture control, thermal control and occupant safety that are affected by glass system design and construction.
Earn AIA 1.0 + HSW credit if you pass the exam!
Begin the "Glazed Building Systems: The Structural Power of Glass" course.
More like this
- Kohler repeats as WaterSense Partner of the Year
- Two Georgia-Pacific Gypsum Dens Interior panel products pass EPA-ASTM 12-week mold test
- High-Performance Building Systems: Mechanical, Electrical and Controls Systems
- Reed Construction Data files corporate espionage lawsuit against McGraw-Hill Construction Dodge
- Designing with Fire Rated Glass