Georgia Aquarium adds $110 million dolphin exhibit
Bottlenose dolphins will take center stage at the Georgia Aquarium in Atlanta, thanks to the institute’s new 1.8-million-gallon exhibit. Part of a $110 million expansion project that includes an 84,000-sf building located on the west side of the Aquarium’s current location, the exhibit will offer dolphin encounters, viewing windows, and dolphin shows. St. Louis-based PGAV Destinations is designing the building, which opens in November.
More like this
- Heery International reels in second aquarium assignment
- Luxury condominium project opening soon in Miami
- Georgia technical college to get new classroom building
- Will the new Las Vegas city hall spur downtown redevelopment?
- Turner employs rare 'collapsible' steel truss system at Seattle light rail station