Firestone Building Products Company, LLC, a leading manufacturer and supplier of a comprehensive “Roots to Rooftops” portfolio of products, will demonstrate its expertise in the commercial roofing category at the annual International Roofing Expo (IRE), Feb. 26 – 28, in Las Vegas, Nev. IRE is one of the preeminent industry events bringing together professionals including architects, builders, consultants, contractors, facility managers and building owners.
“Firestone Building Products has been in the roofing industry for over 30 years. We continue to evolve and enhance our portfolio to offer not only high-quality roofing materials, but building performance solutions,” said Bob Delaney, vice president of sales at Firestone Building Products. “We are committed to optimizing the roof – and the entire building envelope – to maximize facility performance from roots to rooftops.”
Firestone Building Products will be demonstrating the following products and solutions at Booth 1813:
· Enverge™ Cavity Wall Products work together to improve thermal performance and prevent thermal bridging. The portfolio includes: continuous insulation (CI) exterior wall insulation, air & vapor barrier and thru-wall flashing. The system is covered by the Enverge™ Building Envelope Assembly Compatibility Warranty.
· The SkyScape™ Vegetative Roof System is an easy-to-install, sustainable roof system. Available in either a multi-layered or modular system, it protects roofing material from UV degradation, mitigates wind uplift, serves as an insulating layer to reduce heating and cooling costs and improves storm water management.
· The SunWave™ Daylighting System features a double-glazed, acrylic, prismatic layered dome that provides exceptional visible light transmittance with superior distribution. More than 4,000 tiny prisms per square foot refract, direct and diffuse sunlight into thousands of micro sunbeams, which may replace indoor electrical lighting up to 70 percent during the day.
· UltraPly™ TPO SA is a self-adhered, reflective white membrane that is easier to install than traditional fully-adhered systems. The system combines the flexibility of the company’s proven TPO membrane with a factory applied, pressure sensitive, hot melt adhesive. This eliminates the need to apply bonding adhesives and speeds-up drying time. The product contains no volatile organic compounds (VOCs), improves worksite air quality and eliminates odor.
· UltraPly™ TPO XR is a durable and versatile single-ply membrane that can be fully-adhered or mechanically attached for reroof and new construction. It features an 8-ounce, 35-mil, mechanically attached non-woven polyester for additional internal and external reinforcement and enhanced puncture resistance. The system provides excellent weatherability and strong resistance to ultraviolet (UV) rays and common rooftop chemicals.
· The UltraPly™ TPO Walkway Pad offers a textured cross hatch providing increased visibility and slip-resistance. Its scrim reinforcement provides dimensional stability and increased durability. The reflective white surface reduces thermal expansion, providing a smooth walking surface.
· The EcoWhite™ EPDM Platinum™ Membrane has the highest solar reflectivity of any white EPDM membrane. It is an environmentally friendly bi-laminate, white-on-black, non-reinforced, single-ply roofing membrane available in 60 and 90-mil thicknesses for fully-adhered roofing systems.
· The UNA-CLAD™ UC-4 Roofing Panel is a self-locking, architectural standing seam metal roof panel that does not require clips. The panel’s unique integral fastening flange accommodates thermal movement and its snap-together system makes installation easy.
· Fluid Applied Metal Roofing Systems use elastomeric roof coating technology formulated with 100 percent acrylic polymer to offer superior adhesion, water protection and durability. The systems are designed to protect a building from severe weather, extreme temperatures, airborne pollutants and emissions, which can contribute to leaks, rust and other problems.
· UltraWhite™ Modified Bitumen Cap Sheets are a cool roofing solution for new or reroof projects. Manufactured with UltraWhite™ Granules, the product exhibits superior light reflectivity and heat emissivity, thereby reducing energy consumption and electrical demand. The normal granule surface of the material reduces labor costs associated with films and coatings. The cap sheets are resistant to foot traffic and environmental elements including hail.
About Firestone Building Products Company, LLC (www.firestonebpco.com)
Firestone Building Products Company, LLC is a leading manufacturer and supplier of a comprehensive “Roots to Rooftops” portfolio of products for commercial building performance solutions. By taking the entire building envelope into consideration, Firestone Building Products meets individual customer and project needs for roofing, wall, landscape and lining solutions. Headquartered in Indianapolis, Ind., the company also offers outstanding technical services, an international network of roofing contractors, distributors and field sales representatives, and superior warranty protection. Products include: commercial roofing systems, roofing accessories, green roofing systems, photovoltaic and daylighting systems, vegetative roofing systems, metal wall panels, insulation, cavity wall construction, pond liners and geomembranes.