Fastest Elevators in North America to be Installed in 1 World Trade Center
ThyssenKrupp Elevator Americas announced the 1 World Trade Center building in New York will house the fastest elevators in North America.Located in the J Bank, these high-rise express elevators will travel up to 2,000 feet per minute at approximately 23 miles per hour.
It will take approximately one minute on the express elevator to get from the bottom of 1 World Trade Center to the very top (102 stories), assuming no stops.
More like this
- ThyssenKrupp acquires Sterling Elevators Services
- Two ThyssenKrupp Elevator's manufacturing facilities in U.S. earn ISO 14001 certification
- ThyssenKrupp installs world's fastest double-deck elevator in Shanghai World Financial Center
- ThyssenKrupp Nirosta, Christian Pohl GmbH supply stainless steel to One World Trade Center
- Energy-efficient elevator Aids retrofit of Fraunhofer sustainable energy center