Expanding retail complex is LEED pre-certified
The Promenade at Coconut Creek in Broward County, Fla., a live-work-play shopping and lifestyle center, is being expanded by 105,000 sf. When phase II of the 335,000-sf project is complete, the facility will house 75 retailers, restaurants, and related services, making it one of the largest mixed-use projects in northern Broward County. Constructed by Stanbery Development, the facility is LEED pre-certified, making it one of the first major developments in the southeastern U.S. to earn a LEED rating. All phases of the project should be completed by fall 2009.
More like this
- Callison strengthens retail design presence with RYA acquisition
- CityCenter projects get LEED Gold
- Whiting-Turner, EMJ Corp. top BD+C's ranking of the nation's 40 largest retail contractors
- Florida mixed-use complex includes retail, residential
- PCL Construction, HITT Contracting among nation's largest commercial building contractors, according to BD+C's Giants 300 report