EwingCole adds healthcare director to D.C. office
Schultz brings over 25 years of proven experience in planning and designing healthcare, medical research, and government medical facilities.
EwingCole named J. Patrick Schultz, AIA, EDAC, LEED AP, as Director of Healthcare Practice in its Washington, DC office. Schultz brings over 25 years of proven experience in planning and designing healthcare, medical research, and government medical facilities within Washington, DC, the mid-Atlantic region and throughout the U.S.
Prior to joining EwingCole, Schultz was associate principal of healthcare at Perkins + Will and a senior associate of healthcare at HOK in Washington, D.C. where he planned and managed healthcare projects. His previous clients include Johns Hopkins Hospital, University of Virginia Health System, Duke Health System, Children’s National Medical Center, Valley Health System, Adventist Healthcare, Catholic Health Initiatives, Brigham & Women’s Hospital, National Institutes of Health and Veteran Affairs. +
More like this
- The new medical office building: 7 things to know about today’s outpatient clinic
- Philadelphia design firm EwingCole hires architect Robert A. Flaynik, AIA, NCARB
- EwingCole to merge with healthcare specialist Robert D. Lynn Associates
- Healthcare Design Firms Giants 300 2011
- HDR Architecture Releases Evidence-based Design Videos