EPA asks for feedback on Energy Star criteria on tubular daylighting devices and skylights
The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) has requested feedback from stakeholders about draft two of the Energy Star tubular daylighting devices (TDD) and revised skylight criteria. EPA plans to incorporate comments on this request into the draft 2 comment responses. The agency anticipates finalizing the specification in April, with a criteria effective date in early 2014.
More like this
- EPA releases environmental health program guidelines for schools
- CEIR seeks public input on draft of PV racking and attachment document
- WaterSense standard for weather-based irrigation controllers unveiled
- EPA beefs up stormwater discharge rule from construction projects
- 5. Certification Programs + Water Performance