Duffy joins Thornton Tomasetti
At Hardesty & Hanover, Duffy partnered with Thornton Tomasetti on a number of projects.
Thomas Duffy, P.E., a structural engineer with more than 25 years of experience in bridge and kinetic structures, has joined Thornton Tomasetti as a Senior Vice President. Duffy, previously a Principal Associate with Thornton Tomasetti's strategic partner Hardesty & Hanover, will be working closely with Building Performance Practice Leader and Managing Principal Gary Panariello, Ph.D., P.E., S.E.
Duffy’s move to Thornton Tomasetti will enhance the firm’s expertise in three key areas: bridge and transportation forensics; kinetic structure design, especially movable roofs for stadiums; and business development across the Building Performance practice. +
More like this
- Thornton Tomasetti announces four promotions in Chicago office
- Malmsten promoted to VP in Thornton Tomasetti’s Ft. Lauderdale office
- Boyer joins Thornton Tomasetti as vice president in New York office
- Thornton Tomasetti names Dowdall VP of Kansas City office
- Pinto promoted to VP in Thornton Tomasetti’s Philly office