DORMA Acquires Florida Door Controls in Support of Growth in Southern Markets
DORMA gains one of the nation's largest independent automatic door distributors.
DORMA, international provider of premium access solutions and services, announced it has acquired Florida Door Controls Inc., one of the nation's largest independent automatic door distributors. With offices in Tampa and Orlando, Florida Door Controls is an important element in DORMA's expansion of coverage in key strategic markets.
The new business unit brings major strengths to DORMA in end-user product sales and services on all types of entrance solutions.
"Florida Door Controls joins DORMA Automatics, Crane Revolving Door, and Carolina Door Controls as an integral part of our long-term growth strategy for DORMA Americas," said Wil VandeWiel, president of DORMA Americas. "The automatic door industry continues to provide us with a strong growth platform and one in which we want to accelerate our capabilities."
More like this
- DORMA names Andrew Zook product manager
- New antimicrobial coating option for DORMA locks, exit devices, and trim for ultra-clean environments and public venues
- DORMA Acquires RCI, Extending Portfolio of Electromechanical Access Control Products and Systems
- Automatic swing door operator conceals components in floor
- Specialty door types—plenty of functional variety