Design-Build Makeover for Chicago Apartment Building
Summit Design+Build of Chicago has been selected as the design/build general contractor for Waterloo Manor, a complete structural renovation and conversion of an existing three-story, six-flat apartment building into eight condominium units totaling 16,200 sf in Chicago's Lakeview neighborhood.
The reconstruction of the existing building includes the excavation and build-out of the lower level to create duplex units on the first floor and the addition of a fourth floor which will feature two expansive penthouse units.
Space Architects + Planners of Chicago is providing architectural services for the project. Peak Construction Development, LLC, also of Chicago, is the developer. Waterloo Manor is scheduled to be completed in November.
More like this
- Summit Design+Build begins renovation of Chicago’s Esquire Theatre
- Summit Design+Build selected as GC for Chicago recon project
- Summit Design+Build completes Park Place in Illinois
- Summit Design+Build selected at GC for new Office Concepts headquarters
- Summit Design+Build completes law office in Chicago