C.W. Driver forms Driver URBAN
Driver URBAN specializes in the construction of multi-family apartments, mixed-use developments, affordable housing, student and senior housing, and hospitality projects.
In an effort to provide unparalleled service to its clients, general contractor C.W. Driver has formed a new independent company--Driver URBAN—that specializes in the construction of multi-family apartments, mixed-use developments, affordable housing, student and senior housing, and hospitality projects.
Driver URBAN has recently broken ground on two projects in Los Angeles. The AVANT project, located at 1340 S. Figueroa in the South Park neighborhood of Downtown Los Angeles, is a $34 million development near L.A. Live and the Staples Center. This 247-unit, mixed-use development will provide centrally located partments and 11,000-sf of ground-level retail space. The second project, located in the dynamic Koreatown District of Los Angeles, is a $17 million multi-family development that will provide 130 apartment units.
Joining Chartrand on the Driver URBAN management team are David Pintar, director of business development and Nathan Deal, senior estimator. +
More like this
- C.W. Driver opens new office, appoints Castillo regional SVP
- KTGY's Manny Gonzalez Speaks on the Future of Multifamily Apartment sector
- Texas A&M mixed-use community will focus on green living
- MULTIFAMILY REPORT: How Building Teams Are Beating the Cost Crunch
- Ground broken for adaptive reuse project