CSI webinar on August 21 focuses on electronic energy control
The Construction Specifications Institute (CSI) is sponsoring a free webinar on August 21 at 2:00 p.m. (EDT) on electronic energy control. This presentation will identify some of the reasons for increased awareness of energy demands, focusing on electronic energy controls and how they can be used to improve building designs.
More like this
- Sustainable Forestry Initiative sponsors "SFI and Green Building" webinar
- Construction Specifications Institute acquires software developer BSD
- Steel Joist Institute announces October webinar on Open Web Steel Joists
- Free webinar on Designing and Building Green Schools scheduled for June 20
- CSI and ICC Evaluation Service agree to reference GreenFormat in ICC-ES Environmental Reports