Corenet Global elects Golan as chairman of its board
CoreNet Global, a professional association of corporate real estate executives that collectively manages more than $1.2 trillion of corporate real estate, recently announced the election of Mark Golan as Chairman of the Board of Directors for the 7,500-member association.
Golan will succeed Jeffrey Elie as CoreNet Global’s new Chairman. Golan is the Vice President of Workplace and Worldwide Real Estate for Cisco Systems.
Other officers who will assume new board positions at the end of the Philadelphia Summit are Chair-elect, David Harris, and Ron Zappile, Treasurer. Harris is the Senior Vice President of Sun Microsystems Inc., and Zappile is President of UTC Realty.
Additional new Board of Directors members include:
· Trex Morris, Vice President, Ernst & Young
· Mark Tamburro, Vice President Workplace Resources, Nokia
· Wayne Peacock, Senior Vice President Corporate Real Estate, USAA
· Ed Noha, Managing Director, Jones Lang LaSalle
· Renee Leach, Director of Global Workplace Program, Hewlett Packard
New Associate Directors include:
· Michelle Myer, Senior Director of Real Estate & Facilities, Oracle
· Hugh Andrew, Senior Asset Manager, Hong Kong Land
· Karen Campbell, President & CEO, Greater Toronto Marketing Alliance
All newly appointed members to the Board of Directors will serve for a term of three years concluding in the spring of 2009.