Construction begins on ambulatory center in New Hampshire
A joint venture of Suffolk Construction, Boston, and Eckman Construction, Bedford, N.H., broke ground on an $87 million, 236,000-sf ambulatory care center in Manchester, N.H. Located on Elliot Health System’s Elliot at River campus, the four-story facility will include the city’s first urgent care facility, as well as a one-day surgery center, diagnostic imaging, breast health, pulmonary rehabilitation, and laboratory services.
More like this
- Contractors Selected For Elliot at River’s Edge Construction
- US Green Building Council Director Addresses Association in Manchester, NH
- Bronze Award: Alumni Gymnasium Renovation, Dartmouth College Hanover, N.H.
- Alumni Gymnasium Renovation, Dartmouth College Hanover, N.H.
- Duluth, Minn., clinic largest LEED-rated healthcare facility