Construction has begun on the $60 million Soleil Resort hotel/condominium project at 11th and Ocean Avenues in Ocean City, N.J., across from the well-known Flanders Hotel. Scheduled to open in the second half of 2007, the five-story Soleil Resort Luxury Hotel will feature 115 bedroom suites, a fitness center, and high-tech meeting rooms. PFVS Architects of Atlanta designed the complex. Arthur W. Ponzio Company & Associates of Atlantic City, N.J., is the civil engineer, and Ernst & Ernst of Philadelphia is providing design-build construction services.
Condo/Hotel Project Approved in Ocean City, N.J.
November 01, 2005 |
More like this
- MGM Mirage Approves $7 Billion Project CityCenter
- Casino hotel projects opening up in the Motor City
- Special Recognition Award: Kansas City Music Hall and Municipal Auditorium Kansas City, Mo.
- Kansas City Music Hall and Municipal Auditorium Kansas City, Mo.
- Silver Award: Pere Marquette Depot Bay City, Mich.