Cities can report their own carbon emissions
The Carbon Disclosure Project and the Clinton Climate Initiative launched the CDP Cities program, which will enable cities to report emissions inventories, reduce risks, and share best practices of strategies for reducing their carbon footprints.
More like this
- Is Your Company Prepared for Climate Change?
- Ernst & Young Report Addresses Business Risks and Rewards Posed by Climate Change
- Clinton: Green buildings fight climate change, carbon standard needed
- Clinton Climate Initiative, USGBC set Climate Positive Development Program for 14 cities
- Clinton Climate Initiative sets demonstration projects on sustainable urban growth in 10 countries