Cadence McShane Chosen for Headquarters Facility
Cadence McShane, a general contractor and design-builder based in Dallas, was picked to construct a 140,000-sf headquarters building for Special Products & Manufacturing Inc., Rockwall, Texas. The build-to-suit office and manufacturing facility is scheduled to be completed later this year on a fast-track schedule. The new facility consolidates 200 employees from two smaller manufacturing facilities.
More like this
- Houston school modernizes, aims for LEED Silver
- Fort Carson, Colo., to get a new battalion headquarters
- Plan for Mixed-Use Center in Nashville will Incorporate Landmark Theater's Façade
- Texas shopping center designed to spotlight retail and architecture
- City of Gainesville to break ground on $33 million bus fleet maintenance and ops facility